Weddings and Special Occasions
Compton House is a licensed venue for all Civil Ceremonies and is the perfect venue for smaller weddings and any special occasion such as anniversaries, birthdays, reunions.
The panoramic view across the Somerset Levels makes Compton House the ideal back drop for a beautiful and individually tailored wedding day or special occasion. All weddings and other functions are on an exclusive use basis, so you have the peace of mind that all of our attention is focused on you and your needs. The house offers you a perfect venue for the smaller, more intimate wedding or function up to 50 people.
Patricia can give you loads of ideas about how to make your wedding or special occasion inviting and cost effective and her creative flair has helped people to design weddings and parties that are personal and memorable – from vintage tea parties, black tie jazz receptions, garden parties, and even authentic Georgian weddings and feasts.
Patricia has lots of contacts in the wedding, entertainment and catering fields and will happily recommend tried and tested caterers and other suppliers to suit your needs and budgets.
Reasons to choose Compton House
- Owners oversee every detail and are there on the day to coordinate the event.
- Exclusive use of the house and grounds.
- Free access for wedding preparation the day before, and late unhurried breakfasts the day after.
- Regular meetings with owners and suppliers to plan the wedding/special occasion.
- Discounts for overnight guests.